Brick Masonry in Portland
Brick is one of the most classic, attractive, durable, and long-lasting building materials out there. Take a look at any city across the U.S. and you’ll see why savvy architects and building owners incorporate beautiful brick work into their award winning buildings. Bricks come in wide variety of colors and they can be laid out in many different & creative patterns, making them an excellent choice for any kind of commercial property. Brickwork requires little maintenance and looks better for far longer than most other building materials. At the same time, bricks are a naturally, sustainable & green building material. Bricks offer fire & wind protection & superior moisture control & they also absorb noise giving them an acoustical advantage over other building materials.
Brick veneer wall assemblies in Portland is one of Sprenger Masonry’s most sought after services. We also specialize in brick retaining walls, monument signs, trash enclosures, commercial pizza & bread ovens and much more. Our masons are dedicated to providing the highest quality materials and brick laying craftsmanship at every job that we perform, and we always guarantee your complete satisfaction in all of the brick work that we provide.
Recent Brick & Block Masonry Projects in and around Portland:
- McDonalds Restaurants in Portland, Gresham, Tualatin, Salem & The Dalles, Oregon
- Dairy Queen Restaurants in Sandy & Troutdale, Oregon
- Pioneer Vista Apartments in Ridgefield, Washington
- Gresham Crossings Mixed Retail Building in Gresham, Oregon
- Piedmont Renal Clinic in Portland, Oregon
- Salem Radiology Clinic in Salem, Oregon
- Cornell Village Retail Center in Hillsboro, Oregon
- Fred Meyers Remodel in Oak Grove, Oregon
- Cascade Tissue Plant in Scappoose, Oregon
- Moreland Dental Office in Portland, Oregon